The Mission

In our nine years together Micah and I have never stayed in Kentucky for the holidays. We have always traveled to Oklahoma, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Maine, or New Jersey. Needless to say we are sad to not be spending the holidays with our extended families but we plan to make the 90 days between fall break and going back to school after New Years a very special time. JOIN US!!!!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

First of many

Gentry the friendly Dragon, and Grey the man eating Bat

Last night was our first Halloween party of the week. We went Trunk or Treating at the boys school/our church and they had a great time. Their Daddy taught them the old rhyme "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat, if you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear". I am SO proud. Grey sang it for a good 30 min. straight, ugh!

The boys with Jack and Charlie, our new bestest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment