The Mission

In our nine years together Micah and I have never stayed in Kentucky for the holidays. We have always traveled to Oklahoma, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Maine, or New Jersey. Needless to say we are sad to not be spending the holidays with our extended families but we plan to make the 90 days between fall break and going back to school after New Years a very special time. JOIN US!!!!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

fall family fun

Yesterday was big around here. We went to the Henry Clay House and had our picture taken Kristin Tatem, a wonderful photographer and friend from Lexington. She was so great with the boys, catching shots as the bounced all over the place, rolled in leaves, hung from trees, and climbed the walls. I cannot wait to see the sneek peek on her blog (it should be up soon). Here's some of our outfits
But by the time we got home and put the kids to bed we were exhausted. We almost went to bed at 8:15pm but decided that we should stick it out a bit longer. So I put together goody bags for Grey's class party today.

Then we got up bright and early to get everyone ready and out the door by 6:45 for Doughnuts with Dad. After the crew headed out I sat down to a cup of coffee and waited for the little guys return (no school today) and as the sunrise caught my attention I realized that I haven't actually watched the sunrise since Micah and I went to Mexico. So I walked outside and had a moment to myself....it was so pretty I took a picture :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the sunrise was beautiful! I'm glad you had that moment of solace. -Micah

    ReplyDelete