The Mission

In our nine years together Micah and I have never stayed in Kentucky for the holidays. We have always traveled to Oklahoma, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Maine, or New Jersey. Needless to say we are sad to not be spending the holidays with our extended families but we plan to make the 90 days between fall break and going back to school after New Years a very special time. JOIN US!!!!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

NOVEMBER!!!!!

I honestly can't believe it's November, October just seemed to fly by. I looked at Micah the other night and thought OH CRAP, his birthday is in a week. I can't believe it. Grey wants to give him a party at the bowling alley...and I think that's a perfect idea. So next Sat, we'll be there if you want to join us.

We have Fall Festival tonight at the boys school, the kids always have so much fun at these things (and I'm sure we'll have a blast running the Lollipop Tree game :-)

We made it to the Train on time last weekend and the kids thought it was the coolest. They got a ticket at the station and the conductor punched their tickets just like the Polar Express. Grey even got to sit up front with the conductor and pull the whistle.
I plan to start working on a quilt for a friend this month. I have a huge stash of little girl fabric (that I've horded for myself), I figure it's time to do a little something with it before it goes out of style. Here's all the fabric together but I plan to move some fabric around so it will look a little different.

1 comment:

  1. I remember our first Christmas when we decided to keep to home. It's a hard choice. I like how you are approaching it with all the activities. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete